SolvedI CANT HACK

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I CANT HACK
I want to use nodus but everytime i try to login in the screen jsut goes black and i have a prenium account. In the past i been able to use nodus but now when i use it crashes the whole game
i need help
Quote Originally Posted by buttsex View Post
I want to use nodus but everytime i try to login in the screen jsut goes black and i have a prenium account. In the past i been able to use nodus but now when i use it crashes the whole game
i need help
FIRST THING FIRST, I love your name, second, go to the nodus client original post and contact Polo, I remember him saying he had a way to fix that.
THanks for your help
Quote Originally Posted by buttsex View Post
THanks for your help
Is there anything else you need?
The OP has not responded in over a week so I'm going to assume this is solved.
@buttsex - if you still need help, feel free to make a new thread. Thanks.

/solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us