rank files

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
rank files
hey ppl were is rank files on clientside so i can remove them to fix problem with error
They aren't offline, it's all server-sided, so if you hacked your rank (when we told you it's not a good idea, because it's server-sided) you better hack your prestige to 10 and choose Fresh Start.
Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
They aren't offline, it's all server-sided, so if you hacked your rank (when we told you it's not a good idea, because it's server-sided) you better hack your prestige to 10 and choose Fresh Start.
It's also local stored.

Why do you think Steam want to Update your "profile" when you have been offline?
(Like, when you lose the internet. And BO II Quits, and you re-open. It starts to sync the files)

But then, No. This would NOT give you anything anyway, since these stats is likely to be checked for any hacking :P


Why do I think this:
Because I did use XP hack. (was like 100 XP)
And yes, it did add those 100 to my XP :P
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


It's also local stored.

Why do you think Steam want to Update your "profile" when you have been offline?
(Like, when you lose the internet. And BO II Quits, and you re-open. It starts to sync the files)

But then, No. This would NOT give you anything anyway, since these stats is likely to be checked for any hacking :P


Why do I think this:
Because I did use XP hack. (was like 100 XP)
And yes, it did add those 100 to my XP :P
I meant anything USEFUL is online, not offline, herp derp.

I enjoy playing the game and getting points, not just hacking everything to unlock it all... X_X
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us