WinkPartner

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Partner
Hello to who ever is looking at this! I'm looking for a PARTNER that I can work with to make hacks for most FPS games. You will need at least one of the three to talk/contact me or you can PM but I rather prefer one of the following:

Skype

AIM

MSN

my contact info:

- Skype: P.henom

- AIM: lilog0901

- MSN: thedarkreaper247@hotmail.com
Would be nice to have a MPGH ROTMG Hacking team.
Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
Hello to who ever is looking at this! I'm looking for a PARTNER that I can work with to make hacks for most FPS games. You will need at least one of the three to talk/contact me or you can PM but I rather prefer one of the following:

Skype

AIM

MSN

my contact info:

- Skype: P.henom

- AIM: lilog0901

- MSN: thedarkreaper247@hotmail.com
I Can Be Your Partner
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
I Can Be Your Partner
Yes and do you have Skype, Msn , or AIM for we can talk?

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
First of all do you know C++?
Inb4 leecher.
I know a little but I'm still studying it.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Would be nice to have a MPGH ROTMG Hacking team.
Does it cost money start up a new a group?
Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
Yes and do you have Skype, Msn , or AIM for we can talk?

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------



I know a little but I'm still studying it.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------



Does it cost money start up a new a group?
I Added You
And no it's not costing money
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
I Added You
And no it's not costing money
I accepted. Message me when ever you can.
Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
I accepted. Message me when ever you can.
I'd join, add zackary.langford on skype, matey.
Quote Originally Posted by Imcrack View Post
I'd join, add zackary.langford on skype, matey.
okay hold on dude.
First of all do you know C++?
Inb4 leecher.
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
First of all do you know C++?
Inb4 leecher.
Yes I know ! :/
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
Yes I know ! :/
Not to you <.<
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
Not to you <.<
okie sorry
I'm Still looking for partners just saying.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?