WTBDayZ Spawns.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Spawns.
I'm looking for someone who is active(skype), who can spawn boxes on my servers, and depending on what I need at the time, teleport a vehicle to me.

I'd like a box spawn as a trial first. Because of my play style, I die constantly. I'd be willing to pay up to $5 per spawn after the first, possibly multiple times per week, depending on my luck.

Reply with your skype info, and I'll add you ASAP.

Thanks.
Skype : Terasales88
Skype : Xrazor96
skype:tiger_tyler911, if you pay $10 a month I can spawn you a box and two vehicles a day.
I can do this for you. You dont even have to pay me the $5. Pm me.
If you are willing to do it for free, can you add my skype?

skype: msnlord
Will most likely do this for free, but donating is accepted and preferred.

Ryanmilton1
Quote Originally Posted by skyrock View Post
I'm looking for someone who is active(skype), who can spawn boxes on my servers, and depending on what I need at the time, teleport a vehicle to me.

I'd like a box spawn as a trial first. Because of my play style, I die constantly. I'd be willing to pay up to $5 per spawn after the first, possibly multiple times per week, depending on my luck.

Reply with your skype info, and I'll add you ASAP.

Thanks.
skype me! ryanmilton1.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us