BO2 +17 Multiplayer Trainer
BO2 +17 Multiplayer Trainer
Heres my new trainer for BO2 Multiplayer. Most features are useless but I'm sure some of you would find them helpful. And please do not ask what each one does because it's not too hard to understand. Credits @Jorndel for his tutorial which is how I found my addresses, and @MarkHC for most string names which finding them alot easier. And also, I fixed the Unlimited UAV, so now hopefully it'll work. Not sure if this is safe or not so use it at your own risk, I'm not accounted for anything. Please report any bugs or crashes so I can fix them in the next update, which I will. And one thing to keep in mind, if Unlimited UAV does work then don't make it too obvious that you know the location of all players else you'll get banned. Why no screenshot? because it looks the same as always, listing the features is sufficient.
Have I helped? then please thank, enjoy!

Heres my new trainer for BO2 Multiplayer. Most features are useless but I'm sure some of you would find them helpful. And please do not ask what each one does because it's not too hard to understand. Credits @Jorndel for his tutorial which is how I found my addresses, and @MarkHC for most string names which finding them alot easier. And also, I fixed the Unlimited UAV, so now hopefully it'll work. Not sure if this is safe or not so use it at your own risk, I'm not accounted for anything. Please report any bugs or crashes so I can fix them in the next update, which I will. And one thing to keep in mind, if Unlimited UAV does work then don't make it too obvious that you know the location of all players else you'll get banned. Why no screenshot? because it looks the same as always, listing the features is sufficient.
Screenshot
- Enable Ragdol
- Full Bright
- No Fog
- Map Color
- Specular Map
- Draw Water
- Enable Sun
- Force Infrared
- Draw Gun
- Disable Player Names
- Draw Health
- Draw FPS
- Draw Crosshair
- Unlimited UAV
- Hide Action Slots
- Draw Lag'p Meter
- Field of View
- Jotti's malware scanⓘ (0/19)
- Virus totalⓘ (0/43)
Have I helped? then please thank, enjoy!

)


Including the UAV...