LightbulbPatchedBO2 +17 Multiplayer Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
BO2 +17 Multiplayer Trainer
BO2 +17 Multiplayer Trainer

Heres my new trainer for BO2 Multiplayer. Most features are useless but I'm sure some of you would find them helpful. And please do not ask what each one does because it's not too hard to understand. Credits @Jorndel for his tutorial which is how I found my addresses, and @MarkHC for most string names which finding them alot easier. And also, I fixed the Unlimited UAV, so now hopefully it'll work. Not sure if this is safe or not so use it at your own risk, I'm not accounted for anything. Please report any bugs or crashes so I can fix them in the next update, which I will. And one thing to keep in mind, if Unlimited UAV does work then don't make it too obvious that you know the location of all players else you'll get banned. Why no screenshot? because it looks the same as always, listing the features is sufficient.

 
Screenshot


  • Enable Ragdol
  • Full Bright
  • No Fog
  • Map Color
  • Specular Map
  • Draw Water
  • Enable Sun
  • Force Infrared
  • Draw Gun
  • Disable Player Names
  • Draw Health
  • Draw FPS
  • Draw Crosshair
  • Unlimited UAV
  • Hide Action Slots
  • Draw Lag'p Meter
  • Field of View




Have I helped? then please thank, enjoy!

BO2 MP +17_mpgh.net.zip1.6 MB · 1,056 downloads Clean
I just say:

No one here know how to use then: Combo Box Control?


Anyway.
Why not try to come with something new?
It's like:

Now we release an DVAR Tool. (MultiTrainer = Dvar Tool)
Then we see this.

First it was Zombies.
It's like: O,o something "new". I want to make that too.


(No, don't take it bad up. It's just a fact. Always been like it )
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I just say:

No one here know how to use then: Combo Box Control?


Anyway.
Why not try to come with something new?
It's like:

Now we release an DVAR Tool. (MultiTrainer = Dvar Tool)
Then we see this.

First it was Zombies.
It's like: O,o something "new". I want to make that too.


(No, don't take it bad up. It's just a fact. Always been like it )
I know how to use a combo box, I don't want so that part of your long speech is uselssss.

I want to make something, I make it.
Cool thanks, can't wait to test it
possible to add no recoil in the future?
anyways nice hack
can this get you banned?
I know that a hack at your own risk, but if I use it and after 24 hours it is not worth being banned.
So I ask more or less what are the percentages to be banned.
Anyway it looks like a great job
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
I know that a hack at your own risk, but if I use it and after 24 hours it is not worth being banned.
So I ask more or less what are the percentages to be banned.
Anyway it looks like a great job
50% you'd get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post


50% you'd get banned.
So not worth using, 50% very high as a percentage.
Play 2 \ 3 hours with hacks and then be banned for 2 \ 3 months, worth it?
Sorry but I do not think .....
Quote Originally Posted by Reblanck View Post
So not worth using, 50% very high as a percentage.
Play 2 \ 3 hours with hacks and then be banned for 2 \ 3 months, worth it?
Sorry but I do not think .....
Ban is perma
And using things in public like ... Infrared, its kind of obvious ...
And whats the point of releasing Draw FPS, FoV ?
And crosshair is kind of extremely risky ...
Why you keep doing this things when you don't even have the game?

More than half of the "features" don't even work... Including the UAV...

/approved anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
50% you'd get banned.
BS
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Why you keep doing this things when you don't even have the game?

More than half of the "features" don't even work... Including the UAV...

/approved anyways...

BS
Cause it's fun to make? O.o


---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skullbones1 View Post
I wanted this also but i then found out that aimbot and esp boxes are extremely dangerous and almost always results in a ban and weapon and callsign unlocks can be done but is also risking a ban.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Does the unlimited UAV work because form the previous multi tool it didn't and i was really disappointed because that's thee closest thing we have to a esp hack so far.
I think some of the features will work in private... i think.
I wanted this also but i then found out that aimbot and esp boxes are extremely dangerous and almost always results in a ban and weapon and callsign unlocks can be done but is also risking a ban.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Does the unlimited UAV work because form the previous multi tool it didn't and i was really disappointed because that's thee closest thing we have to a esp hack so far.
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?