SmileWTBWTB High rank CA NA Account - 10K NX A.S.A.P

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WTB High rank CA NA Account - 10K NX A.S.A.P
Im Buying 2LT + Account | There Will be Middle Man | And All Im Paying is 10K NX I Have NX Right Now So PM Me Offers ASAP I Do Not Have Msn So I Will be Doing Trade over PM's ------ I DONT CARE if you have no perms or you have perms
Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRomp View Post
Im Buying 2LT + Account | There Will be Middle Man | And All Im Paying is 10K NX I Have NX Right Now So PM Me Offers ASAP I Do Not Have Msn So I Will be Doing Trade over PM's ------ I DONT CARE if you have no perms or you have perms
add me on skype : soccer.beast27
MSN? AND ZigZak i added you
Quote Originally Posted by vDreaming View Post
add me on skype : soccer.beast27
LEGIT DEALER, I WENT FIRST EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY VOUCH FOR THIS GUY ^^^

EDIT: NO MM USED! This guy is legit
Happy Doing Business good trader went 100% great
BUMP | Delete Thread Please I Have Baught Account and Happy

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post
Sorry , Middleman ONLY use MSN.
You just joined this month , you'll have to go first during most trades is so
Easily use Web and Mobile Messenger for MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Facebook
ACTUALLY I had to make this account because i forgot my old 1 or it got hacked name was ⓦⓞⓛⓕ i was a modder im trying to get account back at the moment But as ZigZak Said Im Legit || Wasnt on a Scammin Mission Just a Mission For a New Account
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?