MW3 Spread Modifier
MW3 Spread Modifier
Allows you to configure the amount of spread. Note, Steady Aim perk is required else this will not work. All you have to do is open the file and input any value (can also be in decimal form)
Set to 0 for no spread at all, default is 0,6499999762. As far as I know, it should be undetected 


Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Virus totalⓘ
No credits required since I found the address and coded it. Don't forget to thank if this helped


Allows you to configure the amount of spread. Note, Steady Aim perk is required else this will not work. All you have to do is open the file and input any value (can also be in decimal form)
Set to 0 for no spread at all, default is 0,6499999762. As far as I know, it should be undetected 


Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Virus totalⓘ
No credits required since I found the address and coded it. Don't forget to thank if this helped



.




... grats :P