Address Logger Pattern Scan Problems

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Address Logger Pattern Scan Problems

I've got a little problem with my Pattern Scan for AmmoDamage ( Weapon Damage and No Nade Damage ) ..
I cant find the correct Address.
I'm using this:
Code:
Pattern: \xD9\x98\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x8B\x4C\x24\x14
Mask: xx????xxxxxxx
I hope anyone can help me
Please explain where I can find the correct pattern :P
Quote Originally Posted by FuckThis2 View Post
+ 0x3 ? tested it
I'm using 0x2 and 0x3 doesnt work, too.
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post
I'm using 0x2 and 0x3 doesnt work, too.
try this
Code:
Pattern :\xD9\x98\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x8B\x4C\x24\x14\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x51\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x08\x85\xC0\x74\x4A\x8B\x50\x04\x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x85\xC9\x8B\x42\x04\x8B\x78\x04\x74\x0E
Mask : xx????xxxxxxxx????xx????xxxxxxxxxxxx????xxxxxxxxxx
or do this
Code:
DWORD CShellFindPattern(BYTE *bMask, char * szMask, int codeOffset, BOOL extract)
Code:
DWORD AmmoDamage = CShellFindPattern((PBYTE)"\xD9\x98\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x8B\x4C\x24\x14\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x51\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x08\x85\xC0\x74\x4A\x8B\x50\x04\x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x85\xC9\x8B\x42\x04\x8B\x78\x04", "xx????xxxxxxxx????xx????xxxxxxxxxxxx????xxxxxxxx",2,true);

Writelog("#define AmmoDamage 0x%X",AmmoDamage);
so long i've the array shorter than you
Quote Originally Posted by [H]aaBX View Post

I've got a little problem with my Pattern Scan for AmmoDamage ( Weapon Damage and No Nade Damage ) ..
I cant find the correct Address.
I'm using this:
Code:
Pattern: \xD9\x98\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xC4\x04\x8B\x4C\x24\x14
Mask: xx????xxxxxxx
I hope anyone can help me
Please explain where I can find the correct pattern :P
your Sig Scan is wrong. because your Sig Scan is scanning 4 address


this the correct Sig Scan
Code:
// Variables:
DWORD pattAmmoDamage;

// Function:
pattAmmoDamage = FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"), 0xFC7000, (PBYTE)"\xD9\x83\x00\x00\x00\x00\x51\x8B\xCE\xD9\x1C\x24\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\xCE\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\xCE\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x6A\x00\x68\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\xCE\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x8B\x00\x00\x00\x00", "xx????xxxxxxx????xxx????xxx????xxx????xxx????xx????");
Code:
pattAmmoDamage = *(PDWORD)(pattAmmoDamage + 0x01);
Hellow people ^^. im from warrock PH section and i want to make address logger but i dnt know how to start please help and how to update the patterns?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us