QuestionOffline zombies Solo?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Offline zombies Solo?
Is there any way of playing the Solo zombie mode without an internet connection (In Black Ops II, of course)? I remember that in Black Ops it was by binding the maps to some keys and you were done.
I came to this Forum because I know that by coding that can be possible, as people are posting this type of stuff:
sv_cheats -> 0x029397B8

Sorry if this is somewhat noobish and in the wrong place, but I just want to have some fun, without having to pay 70€ for the game itself, a thing I would play like twice a week. :S

If you (reader) can help, somehow, post something, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Assface_3 View Post
Is there any way of playing the Solo zombie mode without an internet connection (In Black Ops II, of course)? I remember that in Black Ops it was by binding the maps to some keys and you were done.
I came to this Forum because I know that by coding that can be possible, as people are posting this type of stuff:
sv_cheats -> 0x029397B8

Sorry if this is somewhat noobish and in the wrong place, but I just want to have some fun, without having to pay 70€ for the game itself, a thing I would play like twice a week. :S

If you (reader) can help, somehow, post something, thanks.
I get you into a lobby, but you can't start the game as of now (using my method)
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?