QuestionTwo weeks for a MM?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Two weeks for a MM?
Yesterday when I was trying to sell an account to someone, and asked them when a MM will come they said "2 weeks
or more." He said "they are busy." I found that hard to believe. Are the MM that busy that it'll take two weeks to meet with one, or was he trying to fool me?
Thery Are Rellay Busy We Need More MM's
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Yesterday when I was trying to sell an account to someone, and asked them when a MM will come they said "2 weeks
or more." He said "they are busy." I found that hard to believe. Are the MM that busy that it'll take two weeks to meet with one, or was he trying to fool me?
If you need, i can help (with 960 post, i think i can be trustable), but i'm only able with skype...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


If you need, i can help (with 960 post, i think i can be trustable), but i'm only able with skype...
Unofficial MM's are not allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Yesterday when I was trying to sell an account to someone, and asked them when a MM will come they said "2 weeks
or more." He said "they are busy." I found that hard to believe. Are the MM that busy that it'll take two weeks to meet with one, or was he trying to fool me?
he was trying to fool u for sure
Now I see what he was trying to do. He wanted me think that unless I went first, that it would take forever until I got paid using a MM.

Should I report something like this? I believe he might be a possible scammer.
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Now I see what he was trying to do. He wanted me think that unless I went first, that it would take forever until I got paid using a MM.

Should I report something like this? I believe he might be a possible scammer.
Report Him He Is SCammer
well MM's are fairly busy, and soon there will be a new middleman..
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
well MM's are fairly busy, and soon there will be a new middleman..
Granted, they're fairly busy, but "2 weeks or more" and not even on Vacation? Come on now that's unreal.
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
Granted, they're fairly busy, but "2 weeks or more" and not even on Vacation? Come on now that's unreal.
well you can't blame them for the mm's not being in the same time zone as you also..
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
well you can't blame them for the mm's not being in the same time zone as you also..
What? We didn't even use a MM, so I don't believe your argument is valid.
Quote Originally Posted by _Adrian View Post
What? We didn't even use a MM, so I don't believe your argument is valid.
yeah i was just saying if you request a middleman the times might not match.. it is valid..
You have no clue how much work the MM's need to do every day. Im surprised @Ravallo can still keep up with it all.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us