Get Awesome Seeds

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Get Awesome Seeds
Step 1: Think of a random word.
Step 2: Combine it with someones name
Step 3: Use random capitals(I mostly do every name/object a capital letter)
Step 4: Enter the seed.
Step 5: Play!

I know its a shitty tutorial. Just saying it indeed does work and you get awesome seeds out of it.

Example:
ChickenSeaNanners

You spawn with some weird ass tree and Pumpkins close (I did not move to get thos screenshots, just turned around)


Not even 1 reaction?
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Not even 1 reaction?
Well here's one, I'm not sure that's entirely the jist of it.
Cool tut i guess
also was more of a troll tut, not serious but who cares
To be honest, this was pretty not helpful and retarded.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
To be honest, this was pretty not helpful and retarded.
So is most of the things on internet these days. Go in a corner and cry if you care
Erm, isn't this supposed to be marked as spam ?
Tbh it's kinda cool
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?