WTSLooking for a 5-10 dollar account just fr-f2 account

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for a 5-10 dollar account just fr-f2 account
Must have vouches proving your legitimacy , and rationalization of account by pictures or teamviewer, password changeable, i check here every 10 minutes add me on skype -ovodrake.

Just fr-f2 and a good secondary ingram or usp .
that does not look like the budget i have that i listed in the title
I'm willing to sell for $10. I don't play AVA.
Ok skype me , or teamviewer showing proof
Kay I'll re download AVA XD
im looking to buy tonight . not tommorow
Quote Originally Posted by pronub11229 View Post
im looking to buy tonight . not tommorow
Then let's use a Middleman?
Quote Originally Posted by pronub11229 View Post
you provide one .
Hmmm none are online. Is it possible for you to teamviewer me now and I can show u some stuff?
ok provide me with all the teamviewer numbers and crap

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

what happened?/
THIS PERSON SCAMMED ME. PLEASE CLOSE THREAD AND BAN HIM.
Quote Originally Posted by zcoinz View Post
THIS PERSON SCAMMED ME. PLEASE CLOSE THREAD AND BAN HIM.
Post proof in scammer's grave to get him banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
Post proof in scammer's grave to get him banned.
I will post them, but where?
Quote Originally Posted by zcoinz View Post
I will post them, but where?
Are you stupidd you scammed me , i checked the ava account again and this guy changed the pw and sht when i was about to gift him so listen to both sides before depicting side based on oblivious claims
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?