WTS Enforcer 215 and Crim 110 Joker East!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
WTS Enforcer 215 and Crim 110 Joker East!
I dont feel like playing APB anymore so i want to sell my account for some money. If you are intersted, Pm me on skype with your price. I accept Paypal only. This is a 100% clean account. Look at the pictures for more details. All the guns in there are account perm which means you can have those in other character too. I have like 4 - 5 weapon skins. Too lazy to take those SS. Most of the cars i have have full kits from armas. The criminal has Bishada and mikro kits only. Thank you for your time.

Skype: kennyvl12







daaamn. thats one nice account. anyways you probably want like 150$. i cant offer that much but i can buy your sitting duck if you sell it. repply please.
Quote Originally Posted by nezinau119 View Post
daaamn. thats one nice account. anyways you probably want like 150$. i cant offer that much but i can buy your sitting duck if you sell it. repply please.
Yes, this is true. I only need some money for other game. My friends are bitching at me for selling this account. How much will you pay for the duck? I sold 2 Nano not long ago for $90.00 each.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

My cars. yawn...


i'm interessed for account

i add you
I do not have skype but I am interested in this account. I left APB for about a year and came back to a banned account, started a new one and am tired of grinding to rank up. I will offer payment through paypal only! Starting offer $80.
ill take it for 30dollars i guess. thats i have atm.
Sorry, i only sell it for $40 since that's the price other sell it here.
jntran90, I will buy from you right now. I will literally paypal you the money we agree on, today. Email me if interested please.

Email: hallat530@gmail.com
Im on Skype atm.
Quote Originally Posted by jntran90 View Post
bumb.........
Added you on Skype.
My name is "George W. Bush" but my profile name is "Camsterguy"

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

By the way, I am in GMT -5 so it is 6:37 PM right now, tell me a time when I should be on so we can talk!
Still want to sell this. The lowest i can take is $100.00
Still wanna sell this account. $80
Still wanna sell this account. $70
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?