Thumbs upGold Weapon Hack

Posts 1–15 of 227 · Page 1 of 16
Gold Weapon Hack
Hello MPGH! Since many of you do not know how to edit the totalitem.bsv, I have edited the shop to have gold weapons.
Weapons replaced;
AK-47 - AK-47_G
UZI - UZI_G
AWP - AWP_G
Desert Eagle - Desert Eagle_G
Meat Hammer - Meat Hammer_G
I may do more request but screening the hex is painful for your eyes.

Approve list;
@Vehrdyn @Janitor @Markus @Bernard @DawgiiStylz @StupidFuck

Virus Scan 1 : Mastery Weapon.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virus Scan 2 : https://www.virustotal.com/file/7f0b...is/1354506740/

How to use ?
Copy two folders of BlackShot on your desktop, and download an old patch of Garena BlackShot ( Sarawak patch )
Place the files of Sarawak Patch into a BlackShot folder.
Then do the method using like the pink chams method.
Edited TotalItem.bsv in the Sarawak patched BlackShot.
NOTE: You have to paste an old version of GameGuard inside the Sarawak patch too.

Mastery Weapon_mpgh.net.rar82 KB · 1,954 downloads Scanning…
Approved/
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
Check the files.
check what files? cannot approve?and please give me the toturial..
How to use since I not online for 3 days. Anybody can post me the link thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Hello MPGH! Since many of you do not know how to edit the totalitem.bsv, I have edited the shop to have gold weapons.
Weapons replaced;
AK-47 - AK-47_G
UZI - UZI_G
AWP - AWP_G
Desert Eagle - Desert Eagle_G
Meat Hammer - Meat Hammer_G
I may do more request but screening the hex is painful for your eyes.

Approve list;
@Vehrdyn @Temperrr @Markus @Vice-Versa @Koompa @Hawk

Virus Scan 1 : Mastery Weapon.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virus Scan 2 : https://www.virustotal.com/file/7f0b...is/1354506740/

How to use ?
Follow @Vehrdyn's method.

add screenshoot
Vehrdyn method is which method.. Pls post the method or tutorial thx
How to use
Video pls.............
So where can I find the Sarawak Patch
How Old For the GG Version??? Cazer99 Friends ??? I Beg U I
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
How Old For the GG Version??? Cazer99 Friends ??? I Beg U I
Screw off scammer .
Caezer99. I don't understand the part where you say put and older version of GameGuard file. Isnt the GaneGuard file in Sarawak patch the old version? Please help and if you can, please give a more obvious tutorial. Help would be much appreciated
Its works , but for me cannot enter game.
Posts 1–15 of 227 · Page 1 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?