WinkI Need Gold Weapon Hack

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I Need Gold Weapon Hack
I need gold weapon hack...poor to me....
No beg for hacks ,
Just wait someone will release .
Please read the rules before post .
Quote Originally Posted by kiato99 View Post
I need gold weapon hack...poor to me....
even if u got the hack u still need bp to buy it
I have gold weapon hack but it only skin. I already try it but its already patched for skin mods.
Quote Originally Posted by kiato99 View Post
I need gold weapon hack...poor to me....
Quote Originally Posted by kiato99 View Post
I need gold weapon hack...poor to me....
i got gold weapon hack...but wait me relesse that...
Is that skin mods?
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
i got gold weapon hack...but wait me relesse that...
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
i got gold weapon hack...but wait me relesse that...
Nice , I'm lazy to release it . Everyday make new thread :/
Release it . Keep it up :>
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Nice , I'm lazy to release it . Everyday make new thread :/
Release it . Keep it up :>
ya...but u good on all hacker im just newbie...haha
Quote Originally Posted by mirulkeem View Post
Is that skin mods?
not skin mod...it just like weapon gold..
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
ya...but u good on all hacker im just newbie...haha
Need to study more about hacking :/
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Need to study more about hacking :/
can i get some info...about hack..send in pm ok..
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
can i get some info...about hack..send in pm ok..
More specific ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


More specific ?
what the program u use..or some info that cr8 program...
Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostPandaxX View Post
what the program u use..or some info that cr8 program...
Learn Visual Basic first .
I'm now study it .
a level mastery then can get gold! haha
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us