Need weapon hack (no damage necessary)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need weapon hack (no damage necessary)
Hi.

I'm making a sound pack for WarRock and I want to record it. I don't have all weapons (35) so I need a hack with we need to type Weapon ID and we got it in game. No damage necessary.

Bypass not neccesary...
All other types of hacks like aimbot, superjump, ... not necessary.

Thank you a lot
All warrock sounds are in the warrock folder...
Yeah I know but I want to upload a video with sounds INGAME for preview, but I don't have all weapons...

That's all the list I need to record but I don't have weapons:

- G36
- PSG-1
- AI_AW (AWM)
- M249
- M134
- L85A1
- Tar-21
- Dual Beretta
- K1
- P90
- TMP9
- Spectre M4
- Barrett M82

The others sounds are already registered.
buy them from g1, there ur done
or if u want a weaponhack that works look on: youtube.com/watch?v=QuJ7za_R3NQ

it complains the download link in the video at the end
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us