Red faceWEAPON HACK NEEDED

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
WEAPON HACK NEEDED
Ok, I've searched everywhere for a working weapon hack and can't find one.

If you know or have a working weapon hack post it here.

(I need weapon hack to get an AWM, then use my aimbot with awm and pwn)

IF YOU THOUGHT THIS POST HAS GOOD REASON PRES THANKS AND REPUTATION (PLUS I'LL LOVE YOU IF YOU DO)
yea i want one too please if anyone got post link please please and thanks alot
Ummm...search youtube?
DUDE THOSE VIDEOS ARE OUT DATED MAN
DUde search for more or mabey there is no weapon hack thats out or all of them are patched i dont know i dont use one.
Sorry man, I can't find one that does'nt dc. I'll keep looking though.
Thx for the help people, and thx for not flamming me as a noob cause I'm NOT.

Man it's such fucin ownage when you combine flamers P-E gaming hack and aimbot hack.

ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by games0124 View Post
Ok, I've searched everywhere for a working weapon hack and can't find one.

If you know or have a working weapon hack post it here.

(I need weapon hack to get an AWM, then use my aimbot with awm and pwn)

IF YOU THOUGHT THIS POST HAS GOOD REASON PRES THANKS AND REPUTATION (PLUS I'LL LOVE YOU IF YOU DO)
go crossroad, go alaska, use gp hack.
crossroad? alaska? huh? i want gp hack lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us