is it possible?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
is it possible?
Is it possible to hack android games without jailbreaking? and requesting hacks for Blood Brothers.
Quote Originally Posted by rsteph1988 View Post
Is it possible to hack android games without jailbreaking? and requesting hacks for Blood Brothers.
First of all it's called ROOTING and not jailbreaking (jailbreak it's for iOS).
Second yes there is, trainers that are supporting non-rooted phones (for example there's a hacker call MRxBIGxSTUFF who makes trainers for android games some of them support non-rooted phones and others not)
Third you can download an modded version of the game (in-app purchase or all free or modded stats and things like that).

** If you want PM me and I'll help you **
Rooting and Jailbreaking is basically the same thing though.
Where can i find those trainers?
what do u mean by modded versions a
Quote Originally Posted by rsteph1988 View Post
Rooting and Jailbreaking is basically the same thing though.
Where can i find those trainers?
what do u mean by modded versions a
Yes you are right they are basically the same thing but with different names, I just mentioned that they've different names.
You can find them in Google, btw I made a mistake they called patches and not trainer ( MRxBIGxSTUFF)
And modded versions are hacked versions of games, for example the game Zenonia 4, it's got gamevils gameguard and you can't do cheating/hacking in the game, so people made an offline version/anti-anti-cheat (yes anti-anti)/in-app purchase/free items.

I hope I helped you, if you need more info add me on skype lev.fain
you did thank you so very much. now unfortunetly MRxBIGxSTUFF is down i think cant load any page up on it.
Quote Originally Posted by rsteph1988 View Post
you did thank you so very much. now unfortunetly MRxBIGxSTUFF is down i think cant load any page up on it.
Yeah they are offline now, idk why but when the'll be online again i'll PM you ok?
or post on here up to you.



wanting them back fast.........
i'm waiting 2, I need to check some new things he made
Hey man great news, the site is moved to new address: Click Here
Did you figure it out? Let me know I'm having the same issue
Thank you for this, i've been wondering myself!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us