DetectedBadWinkz CFEU Simple V1.0

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
BadWinkz CFEU Simple V1.0
Hi.
Its been a long time ago that there was a hack released for CFEU, so I quickly coded this simple hack.

Tested on:
Win7 32-bit (Working)

Credits:
- BadWinkz (Everything) :P

Features:
- Speed knife (Auto on)

ScreenShot:



Virusscan:

BadWinkz CFEU.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/905f...is/1354805172/ⓘ

Hope you enjoy.
BadWinkz CFEU_mpgh.net.zip4 KB · 366 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
Screen Shot in game please.
Ok, uploading it in a minute.
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
Screen Shot in game please.
Uploaded new one.
Good Job!
does it works on windows vista 32 bit?
Ok bro .. I hope to public wall hack..
Quote Originally Posted by lebeda23 View Post
Ok bro .. I hope to public wall hack..
Next release i will add it
does it works on windows vista 32 bit? or ..?
Quote Originally Posted by chocosetsu13 View Post
does it works on windows vista 32 bit? or ..?
I dont know, not tested.
Wait for aprove...
works on 64 bit win 7
but its useless because it causes client_error
Wow a cf eu hack!
Very nice xD
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?