QuestionSolvedmsvcirtd.dll - doesn't exist on my computer?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
msvcirtd.dll - doesn't exist on my computer?
Hi guys, how are you? Hope fine

I was trying to start modding some rifle on combat arms but i can't find the file "msvcirtd.dll" on my computer.
That file is needed to make Photoshop read the Plug-ins.
I've downloaded a pack wich have in it all the file i need except this.
Can you help me to find it?
Google it, download it, then put it in the correct folders.
Lol, thanks but downloading files dll from everywhere on the internet is not a big choise, can you up it? Please?
I'm scared from virus >.>
Quote Originally Posted by B.I0B View Post
Lol, thanks but downloading files dll from everywhere on the internet is not a big choise, can you up it? Please?
I'm scared from virus >.>
You aren't going to get a virus, if you are afraid then scan the zip once you download it.
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Too lazy to rename, but here
VirusTotal
Jotti


@B.I0B @.REZ
Thank you a lot for this. +rep
/approved
/moved
/solved
/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?