WTBGW2 - Will pay for high level accounts but will not overpay!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
GW2 - Will pay for high level accounts but will not overpay!
I want to buy Guild Wars 2

We can use a OMM

If you choose not to use a OMM then I will gladly go fist if you have more reputation then me

If you don't have more reputation then I, I will not go first under any conditions, no half way bullshit pls.

Give me your prices here on mpgh as well as your skype name.

Do not add me please unless you have posted here with your price.
MY account doesn't have high level characters, its like lvl 20. Got like 200 gems or so, can't remember.
I'd sell for 40? Willing to go lower.
unscxspartan - skype.
Just curious what price u will set on my account? I have 8 char slots, 3x80lvl chars. Warrior,guardian and necromancer. The warrior is geared good(Imo) 2 pieces T3+arah helm and some other items(exotics ofc) Aswell as ascended ring. The other 2 chars are not geared, but if u want them to be geared give me 2 days and they will be full exotics. Atm I have 0 gold(I spent all of them on mystic forge trying to get dusk) But If u want some gold 5-10g I can get them in a day. Warrior have some bags purchased aswell. I also got the ghastly grinning shield(Halloween ~30-40gold atm).

I know u said give me your price, but since I haven't been into trading for a long time, I'm not sure about the current prices of gw2 accounts.

skype: dimitur-todorov
Quote Originally Posted by DustierDragon View Post
MY account doesn't have high level characters, its like lvl 20. Got like 200 gems or so, can't remember.
I'd sell for 40? Willing to go lower.
unscxspartan - skype.
Quote Originally Posted by zanik View Post
Just curious what price u will set on my account? I have 8 char slots, 3x80lvl chars. Warrior,guardian and necromancer. The warrior is geared good(Imo) 2 pieces T3+arah helm and some other items(exotics ofc) Aswell as ascended ring. The other 2 chars are not geared, but if u want them to be geared give me 2 days and they will be full exotics. Atm I have 0 gold(I spent all of them on mystic forge trying to get dusk) But If u want some gold 5-10g I can get them in a day. Warrior have some bags purchased aswell. I also got the ghastly grinning shield(Halloween ~30-40gold atm).

I know u said give me your price, but since I haven't been into trading for a long time, I'm not sure about the current prices of gw2 accounts.

skype: dimitur-todorov
I have added you both on skype
Hello,

I have a GW2 account with a lvl 80 thief, warrior, and guardian and a lvl 22 mesmer; only one free slot left. Thief is a condition built fully geared with T3 Human armor transmuted with exotic gear and exotic daggers. Warrior is geared with about 120% magic find armor and the guardian has average armor. I have 55 gold in the bank and a ton of stuff. I have not bought any character/bag/bank extensions. I'm looking for around $70 and I will be fine using a middle man.

Skype: derek.sauer
I will consider this, I am not really looking to pay alot for a account with good items unless it is a ranger. I really like WvW though and may buy your account since I heard thief is a good WvW troll. Would you consider going down a bit on your price?
$55 is the lowest I can go. I don't really go on the WvW servers much so I really can't say lol.
my skype is dj46563, I will hit you up later.
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
my skype is dj46563, I will hit you up later.
30 euro for 80 war full cof gear with ogre rune and exotic trinkets
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
I want to buy Guild Wars 2

We can use a OMM

If you choose not to use a OMM then I will gladly go fist if you have more reputation then me

If you don't have more reputation then I, I will not go first under any conditions, no half way bullshit pls.

Give me your prices here on mpgh as well as your skype name.

Do not add me please unless you have posted here with your price.
if you are after a blank account, i got one im willing to trade for nxt to nothing, add protsmoonglade if you are interested
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?