HelpCan't call

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Can't call
Hey
Can You Guys Help I can't call my hack thread !
please Help me
ty

BTW the msgbox don't appear and the beep isn't working
No one wanna help ? -.-
_asm CALL YourThread;
or YourThread();
MessageBoxA(0,"Msg","Title",0);
And the beeb should work if you used it in the right way
@sobasoba13
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
_asm CALL YourThread;
or YourThread();
MessageBoxA(0,"Msg","Title",0);
And the beeb should work if you used it in the right way
@sobasoba13
i tried all this before and can't call the thread !
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
_asm CALL YourThread;
or YourThread();
MessageBoxA(0,"Msg","Title",0);
And the beeb should work if you used it in the right way
@sobasoba13
Look I am doing this

while(1)
{
hackthreadname();
}
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
Look I am doing this

while(1)
{
hackthreadname();
}
You don't even know what while(1) means .
easy to update the base. you just did for experiment
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
while(1)
{
hackthreadname();
}
That's what I just sent you
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


That's what I just sent you
ty btw it sends xtrap error
ty

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
You don't even know what while(1) means .
This is a help post if you are not gonna help then stay calm
No more answers !
if no more answers within 1 day please close this thread @Hero @Biesi
^Closed upon request
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?