Seeking the AAN News scrip / GPS movie script.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Seeking the AAN News scrip / GPS movie script.
I've noticed the AAN News flash quite a few times in servers. Also, I've only seen the GPS movie script once.

I was playing and a GPS screen popped up in the bottom right of my screen and started playing a movie about dude needing information.

Anyone know where I could get these 2?
Quote Originally Posted by Echosyp View Post
I've noticed the AAN News flash quite a few times in servers. Also, I've only seen the GPS movie script once.

I was playing and a GPS screen popped up in the bottom right of my screen and started playing a movie about dude needing information.

Anyone know where I could get these 2?
pm me some skype details and i'll sort you out what you need
Hey volvogamer, can you explain to me of this script as well? Skype name - itsjullian

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by volvogamer View Post
pm me some skype details and i'll sort you out what you need
Hey volvogamer, can you explain to me of this script as well? Skype name - itsjullian
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?