Anything?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Anything?
Yea. Here's a challenge. Any kind of sig. No rules nothing.

It can be a Penis, holding a gun, riding a fucking mammoth for all I care. Or even, Dave, with a gun, riding a red head. Or Obama with a gun, riding uhh...something?

Anything. The more randomness the better. Be creative, be psychotic.
Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInc View Post
It can be a Penis, holding a gun, riding a fucking mammoth for all I care.
HAHA i just pissed my pants
Fucking ledge thread mate shame i cant make them but i need a sig:P
Yet i dont know who you are or what the fuck you want with our GFX...........
Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInc View Post
Yea. Here's a challenge. Any kind of sig. No rules nothing.

It can be a Penis, holding a gun, riding a fucking mammoth for all I care. Or even, Dave, with a gun, riding a red head. Or Obama with a gun, riding uhh...something?

Anything. The more randomness the better. Be creative, be psychotic.
O_o
uhm.. ill make you something..
if you mean anything?
Ill try to get to it tonight
LOLOL
i made this for you
hope ya love it x]]
nazi theme, cus not enough people here are nazis xDD
^_^ ive got another follower yay!
I totally got this.
Beware. Seriously.
I made you another


its dark and weird.. yay? x]
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
I made you another


its dark and weird.. yay? x]
You have tempted me to start a new MPGH account under Der Nazi, but I dont want to have that damn choob label again. Been here way too long. Would code if I had a brain
Have fun with it.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us