Dead it has become

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Dead it has become
WHATS UP. -.- it's dead over here. what did facebook and meme's take over you'r fucking minds? It's okay it's taken over mine. XD dat shit is funny, don't be mad bro. don't hate...still smoking pot. every day...i just do me like that. OH AND I STILL BIKE BITCHES. i just do some extreme street rides and shit... Anyway what's new mpgh?
Happy Holidays.
oh look its moe
welcome back.
moar youtube vids pls
Quote Originally Posted by Faggatron View Post
welcome back.
moar youtube vids pls
I'm not back i have a life to worry about -_- and a girlfriend and my weed, my beautiful weed <3
It's been a minute, huh?
Seem's your same old Moe.
O ho, its Moe. How is the low grade cocaine?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
O ho, its Moe. How is the low grade cocaine?
I had a month an a half binge...after that no more, i don't do hard drugs anymore...maybe some X or molly but that's it, once in a blue-moon at a wicked awesome rave or some shit...
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post


I had a month an a half binge...after that no more, i don't do hard drugs anymore...maybe some X or molly but that's it, once in a blue-moon at a wicked awesome rave or some shit...
a rave sounds badass
O LOOK ITS MOE

How's your life?

Fine Thank You,
Oh!! Yous Wasn't Talking To Me HAHA
I've heard about you.. every time you come online people say you do drugs alot? Why moe.. why?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I've heard about you.. every time you come online people say you do drugs alot? Why moe.. why?
the world is soooo low, that hes gotta be high.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


the world is soooo low, that hes gotta be high.
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
It's also like how a CS's head is so low, and the person standing is so high.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?