C++ question

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
C++ question
I am requesting a C++ AutoClicker.

When i hold down Left Mouse Button, i want it to click. If its not possible to have it left Click, make it for "V"

In AutoHotkey, it looks something like:

$*LButton::

{
Loop
{
MouseClick, Left,,, 1, 0
SetMouseDelay, 46
GetKeyState, state, LBUTTON, P
if state = U

{

Break
}

}
}
Return

I dont know anything about c++ coding, so if someone could make a program for me for this that would be awesome. Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
That doesn't look like C++ to me.
Thats what she said...I had to..

But yeah, thats not C++
well if anyone knows how to do it, i would very much appreciate it and my bad i thought it was C++ coding >.>
Nope that's AutoIT, also known as AutohotKey.
I'm pretty sure you have to preticularly look up mouse down functions and the mouse click does not have it's own getkeysync value, or it'd be easy as pie. I'll check later and paste you a function if you google fails you.
Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
I'm pretty sure you have to preticularly look up mouse down functions and the mouse click does not have it's own getkeysync value, or it'd be easy as pie. I'll check later and paste you a function if you google fails you.

Thank you i very much appreciate it. I did try to google it but I could not find what I need, I don't know why =(
Yeah, i guess there is no getkeysync value for mouse click (left or right). You have to use an entirely different API for it, try to look up and figure out mouse event, and good luck. I don't have time right now to figure it out, myself and I've never needed it, or tried it.
ahhh well okie thanks so much i will do that.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us