Gaming Mouse

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Gaming Mouse
I didn't want to hijack "Typical Male"s topic*

So, I'm thinking of buying a new gaming mouse for under £50 since Christmas is coming soon...

Any suggestions?

Please consider all brands before going "ERMAHGERD RAZER OFC, Y U SO DUM; RAZ0R IS BEZT"

thanks
Thanks, i'll look into it

Any other suggestions?
For me it isn't being using this for almost a year now, and yet the quality is still decent enough to play a 360 spin sniper kill
I've got a crazy Medion Erazer MD86280 mouse for 33$ and has freaking 5400 DPI
The Razer Deathadder is pretty good.
How much DPI would you want on your mouse?
Quote Originally Posted by ickytc View Post
How much DPI would you want on your mouse?
I don't mind too much (even though it contradicts my other post); I don't have an exact value where I want it at.
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


I don't mind too much (even though it contradicts my other post); I don't have an exact value where I want it at.
Decided on what you're gonna get?
Quote Originally Posted by ickytc View Post
Decided on what you're gonna get?
Nope not yet.

Though I've found out that i have a claw grip-kinda; My fingers don't go quite so 'claw-ish' and they have a nice arch, though my whole finger doesn't touch the mouse.

Right now I'm interested in the Cyborg R.A.T 3 and the Roccat Kova+ and the Steel Series Kana.

Anyone wanna give me recommendations on just these 3 mice?

Feel free to add more suggestions though~
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


Nope not yet.

Though I've found out that i have a claw grip-kinda; My fingers don't go quite so 'claw-ish' and they have a nice arch, though my whole finger doesn't touch the mouse.

Right now I'm interested in the Cyborg R.A.T 3 and the Roccat Kova+ and the Steel Series Kana.

Anyone wanna give me recommendations on just these 3 mice?

Feel free to add more suggestions though~
I'd say the Roccat Kova+. My friend has the Cyborg R.A.T. 3, and you need the correct hand size/grip before it's really good. My hand is too big for it
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us