New Glitch At Lost Temple ^.^
Today I Will Teach You Guys How To Do Glitch In Lost Temple ! [ New Ways Still Work After Patch ]

1. Go Blue Team Base
2. Climb The Tree
3. Go To The Highest Place On The Tree
4. Press Space+W and press b immediately and spam spacebar untill you across the wall
5. Have Fun !
*Note : I dont do video because i cant do , i only watch my friend do it . And Remove All Armor Or 105 / 110 / 115 Hp
Thank Me If I Helped You
And Sorry If You Don't Understand
If You Want To Make Video Please Lend Credits To Me :3 /me

1. Go Blue Team Base
2. Climb The Tree
3. Go To The Highest Place On The Tree
4. Press Space+W and press b immediately and spam spacebar untill you across the wall
5. Have Fun !
*Note : I dont do video because i cant do , i only watch my friend do it . And Remove All Armor Or 105 / 110 / 115 Hp
Thank Me If I Helped You
And Sorry If You Don't UnderstandIf You Want To Make Video Please Lend Credits To Me :3 /me



