Don´t know how to compile a hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Don´t know how to compile a hack
I have worte a hack in c++ i have .cpp and .h Librarys now how do i get them together into a DLL ?
You coded hack and don't know to compile it ?
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post
You coded hack and don't know to compile it ?
XD the biggest fail i ever senn on MPGH...
Ez a gyerek nagyon hulye xD
This kid is really stupid xD
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


XD the biggest fail i ever senn on MPGH...
Quote Originally Posted by lolman963 View Post
Ez a gyerek nagyon hulye xD
This kid is really stupid xD
Jah Sok idióta Copy-Paste barom...
Yeah Much idiot Copy-Paste Bastard...
En nem copy-pasztelek szerencsére
i dont c+p im lucky
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Jah Sok idióta Copy-Paste barom...
Yeah Much idiot Copy-Paste Bastard...
Download VC++, create a new project, add your code and build it..




Right Click On Source Files The Select add





GL
hello,I know how to make hacks I've done it since 2010
but now i can't i get build failed?.
Quote Originally Posted by [Tupac]Thug4Life View Post
hello,I know how to make hacks I've done it since 2010
but now i can't i get build failed?.
Then Try To Learn From Public Base
If You Fail Many Times PM Me I Will Help
wow , u can code , but can't compile it , nice !!!
btw , add the code in visual c++ , and compile it !!
Quote Originally Posted by DarkPladin View Post
wow , u can code , but can't compile it , nice !!!
btw , add the code in visual c++ , and compile it !!
I THINK He said that he wrote it in C++ So Read the whole post then talk
{seriously i don't think that he wrote it because he don't know hot to compile it hhhhhhhhhhhh }
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?