WTBGWS2 Account

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
GWS2 Account
i just want a account to play on dont need to have high level, just want to play with my friends
Hey,
I have cdkey version EU if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by koofal View Post
Hey,
I have cdkey version EU if you want.
need NA sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Kelly View Post
need NA sorry
No problem but buy account it's not secure because owner can recovered account
Blank GW2 account for $25?
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
Blank GW2 account for $25?
dont got that much :S got 10$ only
Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Kelly View Post
dont got that much :S got 10$ only
Mmh, sorry I cant do 10. I hope you are able to find another person who is

Gl
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
Mmh, sorry I cant do 10. I hope you are able to find another person who is

Gl
thx anyways
is it over 1 month ?and is it in us server ?please contact me .

skype:go3zoom
Quote Originally Posted by gomonster View Post
is it over 1 month ?and is it in us server ?please contact me .

skype:go3zoom
??? iam buying it not selling it
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?