WinkDetectedUniversal RapidFire

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
Nice, but what about an Video ?
To show us...

I like to see what I'm to download / use.
(But I don't use "hacks" when I play so...)
You should also include what binds you are using so people can see wether or not they conflict with there current setup.
This is not a "hack" is a script for AutoHotkey, I use the same in MW3 and works fine, i will try it in BO2 too.
nice really nice
Thx for the share - BUT - I think you'll find this wont work on the FAL as it will max out the capped fire rate, when this happens the gun will freeze, should work fine on single fire pistols and some burst guns.

In order to get rapid fire scripts to work correctly - a few will need to be customized to specific weapons. eg

separate FAL script
shotgun script
burst guns

Ive tried around 6 scripts so far and a single script will not work on all weapons, some will work on the 5-7 and burst guns - but tend to lock up the rest
  • Isaaske released the exact same thing.
  • The script is everywhere on the internet.
  • TAC can detect anything and everything (most certainly) including AHK scripts.
  • Stop spamming by releasing it in multiple sections.


I've said enough I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
  • Isaaske released the exact same thing.
  • The script is everywhere on the internet.
  • TAC can detect anything and everything (most certainly) including AHK scripts.
  • Stop spamming by releasing it in multiple sections.


I've said enough I guess
Bullshit, TAC cannot legally scan for anything outside the game itself. I.e. it can't scan/ban for AHK because it's an external program unrelated to the game.

On subject: for FAL without a silencer 37 ms works fine for most of the time, with a silencer you can use it at 35 without lockups
. Only thing I don't get is why the firerate cap is higher for silencer?
Quote Originally Posted by akko View Post
Bullshit, TAC cannot legally scan for anything outside the game itself. I.e. it can't scan/ban for AHK because it's an external program unrelated to the game.
Actually they can. SO does PB, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Isaaske released the exact same thing.
Excuse me ?
Mine is to make SHOTGUNS Full auto (reload n switch). This one is for SEMI AUTOs and just spamms the Left Mouse.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Excuse me ?
Mine is to make SHOTGUNS Full auto (reload n switch). This one is for SEMI AUTOs and just spamms the Left Mouse.
Whatever, rapid fire is rapid fire .
Quote Originally Posted by bsaid View Post
Please approve
You must be blind?
Read the post above you.

Thanks
Have some patience guys, it'll be approved by tomorrow
/Approved .........

PS: @Jorndel Change dat damn blue font color... I keep trying to click your posts thinking it is some kind of link
thanks for approving waited a hour or 2 for that i dont remember anything
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us