HelpNo Recoil Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
No Recoil Bypass
anyone can help me!

I found a NoRecoil Bypass from other site.
but still Client Error

Here some code
Code:
if(BYPASS == false)
{
	backup(CShell,weaponMgr);
	if (*(BYTE*)(CShell + 0x3E5340)) // 0x3E5340 <- where can find this Addy?
	{
		MakeCall((BYTE*)(CShell+0x3E5340), (DWORD)bypass, 5);
		BYPASS = true;

		if(NoRecoil)
		{
			//NoRecoil CODE HERE
		}
	}
}
I found a NoRecoil Bypass from other site.
It's all my mistake that i posted it on pastebin and now people using it without credit the creators of it .
I put credit to Oreginal creator giniyat101 if i release hack
Quote Originally Posted by UTAN View Post
I put credit to Oreginal creator giniyat101 if i release hack
and, NO i won't tell you how to get this pointer , i have it pattern tho but figure it by your self.
Its ok! NP.

EDIT:
i found this CF NA lastest Addy 0x353348 for NoRecoil Bypass,
Quote Originally Posted by UTAN View Post
Its ok! NP.

EDIT:
i found this CF NA lastest Addy 0x353348 for NoRecoil Bypass,
/ Uhm... I believe this is solved?
no. not solve, i need NA CShell to find the addy and string
Quote Originally Posted by UTAN View Post
EDIT:
i found this CF NA lastest Addy 0x353348 for NoRecoil Bypass,
The Pointer you found is wrong ..
It's another Pointer
Quote Originally Posted by [H
aaBX;7132975]The Pointer you found is wrong ..
I do not know how to find
Here the pointer 0x2F1496
and i need a ferrari
4 Xbox 360
and 2 ps3
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
and i need a ferrari
4 Xbox 360
and 2 ps3
i give you house and lot ^_^ and airplane
0x3E5340 0x2F1496 0x2F1495 0x353348 0x2B5C75 ALL DON'T WORK NOW ,you can help me ?
Quote Originally Posted by hackerlovely View Post
ALL DON'T WORK NOW ,you can help me ?
send me CF NA CShell.dll. and I will search for you
In c++ it say Error backup(cshell,weaponMgr); (backup=Error(red)) , MakeCall((BYTE*)(cshell+0x3E5340), (DWORD)bypass, 5); (MakeCall and bypass = Error(red)) why pls i need it !
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?