Thumbs upWTSYoutube Likes/Subs

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Youtube Likes/Subs
I can get you likes and subs, It will be by real people so there is no risk involved.
PM if interested.

It will take 1-2 hours for the likes/subs to all be there.

I'm willing to go first.


Prices
-------------------
25 likes/subs $0.50
50 likes/subs $1.00
100 likes/subs $1.75
200 likes/subs $3.00
500 likes/subs $5.00
Do you also do less?
I'm only interested in likes though
(Unless the subs also watch your vids like real subs do)

Also do you get the views? or is it a link people go to you get likes without you even have the view?
I can do 50 likes for $1, and yes the people liking the video will also view the video. Meaning for $1 you can get 50 likes and 50 views.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I can do 50 likes for $1, and yes the people liking the video will also view the video. Meaning for $1 you can get 50 likes and 50 views.
VMed you respond please have to go soon
I just added you, check your skype.
Legit guy
BIG vouch ALMOST instant likes!

Thanks man
No problem. Anybody else interested?
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
It will be by real people so there is no risk involved.
With the subs, how will it be real people? Like 500 real people?
Yes, it would be 500 real people. PM if interested / need more information.
Legit seller abig huge vouch
A nice guy to talk to And almost instantly gave me the subs
BUMP.


I need $5 asap so I'm selling 1k subs/likes for only $5 and I"ll go first with users that are trusted or that I have made transactions with in the past.
hey ill buy 1k subs and likes
Quote Originally Posted by Crazydude5 View Post
Hmm very cheap.

Yeah I'm pretty cheap and I go first if you are a trusted member or have a lot of posts. If you want to buy I'll go first.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?