XFIRE Still working!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
XFIRE Still working!
Guys...only to inform that XFire Hack its still working after the patch.

Here is one screen...if you need more just ask.

Anyway it was just to avoid the opening of 23984832059843098509 threats about the same...asking if its still working...if its not and bla bla

By the way...I was only using what I always use...Wallhack.

So i cant say anything about the rest.

Here it is:


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..._6_1_09_a.html
good but i knew that ages ago mate
Quote Originally Posted by -SKULL3000- View Post
LOL,
I Did To.
OMG!!! MY BOBO MONKEY AVATAR, the 3rd guy who use this avatar >.>
i dont get it do i need xfire to use xfire hacks
Quote Originally Posted by NoSwearR View Post
good but i knew that ages ago mate
Well..."ages ago" cant be cuz the patch was during this night...right?
Quote Originally Posted by -SKULL3000- View Post
LOL,
I Did To.
I dont see the reason of the "LOL" but..."LOL" to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by blader123 View Post
i dont get it do i need xfire to use xfire hacks
No man...im talking about XFIRE Hack
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok tnx
Can u give me the Link from Hack ?
Could not inject dll, shit -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Germany9999 View Post
Could not inject dll, shit -.-
You done everything which is in the link i sent you?
Followed every instructions?

Quote Originally Posted by tomyssj3 View Post
this link of my post working 100%
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...06_2009_a.html
and -.-
That link goes to your post which you adultered the name of the hack...taking credits to who done the hack.

And -.- up urs...I talked polite with you in your post...so do it here.
Quote Originally Posted by Blased View Post
You done everything which is in the link i sent you?
Followed every instructions?
Yea I've done it exactly as it appears here
im dicconected when im joining room
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us