[Request] User Title

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] User Title
Hey kind person who will make my title,
i would like it to be ΩMEGA+

white letters on black background

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
Hey kind person who will make my title,
i would like it to be ΩMEGA+

white letters on black background

Thanks
Image ? Sure. Wait

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonbyteTH View Post
Image ? Sure. Wait

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Done.

Perfect ! Thanks alot
+rep
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Perfect ! Thanks alot
+rep

Welcome If Want I Help again. Msg Me
Can i add titles too ? i wonder what I must do before that ?
How do you put those titles over the name ??
Quote Originally Posted by dafty1997 View Post
How do you put those titles over the name ??
Photoshop CS6 .
Quote Originally Posted by DragonbyteTH View Post
Photoshop CS6 .
I mean in the forum...??
Quote Originally Posted by dafty1997 View Post
I mean in the forum...??
You need 1,337 Post

And go here Request

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dafty1997 View Post
I mean in the forum...??
You need 1,337 Post

And go here Request
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?