QuestionLe Bot 5.4 Etherstorm Rep

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Le Bot 5.4 Etherstorm Rep
Everytime I try to do this rep... I mean EVERYTIME..
It goes fine for 5-10 minutes... then it shuts down...
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!
My computer is on.. I'm just surfing the web to pass time so my computer is active..
Then when i go to check on it.. it shuts down... any ideas why?

** Note**
Etherstorm Rep
NOT
Etherstorm War Rep
You could have posted on Le Bot 5.4 thread, but anyway, it seems they changed the quest, it's also happening to me.
For you do you get the airstorm quest where you have to kill 15 of those lightning balls? I mean its not a bad spot to bot at... but it just shuts down...
the only times it stuffed up on mine were when i wanted to speed up the bot by clicking yes to the air freed
Quote Originally Posted by Meli View Post
the only times it stuffed up on mine were when i wanted to speed up the bot by clicking yes to the air freed
That happens and also sometimes if you leave it on over an hour it shuts down.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us