I have account on steam to negotiate in an account in Blackshot

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
I have account on steam to exchange in an account in Blackshot
My account on steam have Counter-Strike:Global Offensive and Metro 2033



Screen:

http://i50.tinypic.com/fycr5v.jpg
So ... What DO You Want ?
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
So ... What DO You Want ?
agreed
I would like an account with patent Second lieutenant with silencer released, and some Gears
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
So ... What DO You Want ?
Quote Originally Posted by mateusmacedo View Post
I would like an account with patent Second lieutenant with silencer released, and some Gears
I Have An Acc Not 2nd Luit But Others Have I'll Consider ...
Quote Originally Posted by mateusmacedo View Post
I would like an account with patent Second lieutenant with silencer released, and some Gears
Like or buy? @@
Seriously i dont understand you
You want to sell it ?
I want exchange
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Dash View Post
You want to buy or sell? ==
Quote Originally Posted by mateusmacedo View Post
I want exchange
Please edit your first post to make it clearer...
Quote Originally Posted by GM_Dash View Post
Please edit your first post to make it clearer...
Edited man
Quote Originally Posted by mateusmacedo View Post
Edited man
Exchange with what ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


Exchange with what ?
In an account in BlackShot LoL
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?