WTSDayZ Spawning service [Cheap][Online Now]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Spawning service [First 5 get 50% off]




Add me on skype or pm me for any questions you may have before purchasing a service, I know I'm new to these forums but I hope to bring a quality service to everyone. Will be offering 50% off for my first 5 customers, also remember I offer many more services so just ask me what you need.

Big vouch thank you very much, fast and reliable service!!!!


Greetings Petievka
Quote Originally Posted by Petievka View Post
Big vouch thank you very much, fast and reliable service!!!!


Greetings Petievka
Thanks for the vouch, I'm online now to do some spawning services for people. Note that I'm still doing 50% off for my first 5 customers.
Online again to take some orders, I've dealt with 3 customers now so the next 2 still get 50% off.
Going to be online for a while now, add me on skype if you need any services.
Online now to take any orders people may have, also having issues updating my OP with my new thread design.

Here is the link to my new thread design until I can figure out why I can't edit my OP.
http://i.imgur.com/JNMXp.jpg
Quote Originally Posted by Dayzservice View Post
Good service!!
Thank you, still doing 50% off for one more customer.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?