QuestionIs Rapid Fire Still Working?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Is Rapid Fire Still Working?
Hey. I need some help here. Yesterday before today update i can use Rapid fire by Vergine_. But today when i tried to use it, It said "Error".
So,Is Rapid fire still working for you guys? If yes please p.m or inform me which rapid fire file or how you guys bypass it to me. Fyi, I didn't beg for the file just asking for help. Sharing is Caring.


@Vehrdyn please close this thread . My problem solved. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by ExperimentalNex View Post
Yes.. .I Still Working ..
You using Vergine_ Rapid fire file?

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
still working
You using Vergine_ Rapid fire file?
still working
I dont test it but everyone say it still work
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
I dont test it but everyone say it still work
. But i wanna know which file is it that still working.
all rapidfire file is working
Yeah..all rapid fire file..just follow the bypass
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
Yeah..all rapid fire file..just follow the bypass
/yea I just try deleting all my blackshot folder which in desktop and copy paste it again. And waaallaaa.. I got no error..
/ closed
as request
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?