ExclamationOutdated75k+ Challenge Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
75k+ Challenge Trainer
I started working on this trainer, which is an improved version of the one Dharbert released yesterday. It has the potential to award 76k EXP in a single match from challenges alone. There are many more challenges that could be used, but I lost all will to continue searching for addresses after I read that multiple people had been banned for using a similar hack. I'm releasing it in its current state for those that wish to use this. BUT BE WARNED! This tool HAS been linked with TAC/VAC bans. This may be down to misuse (such as leaving the trainer open/using the hack to edit memory within the lobby/game).

Instructions for use: Download the hack, open BO2 (Best to use this tool within the barracks), run as administrator, and press your desired hotkeys (1-0 and Q-O). CLOSE this hack, enter into a game, complete the following list of challenges (most of them will be achieved through general play), and enjoy your EXP. After every game, you must exit the lobby, return to the barracks, run the hack again, close and repeat. You should level up pretty quickly.

Other Information: This hack was intended for use by only myself. Therefore, it is specific to my class. If you wish to get the most out of this, you should run the perks hardline, toughness and Dexterity, with the killstreaks of UAV and counter-UAV.

Credit to Dharbert for both the idea & finding of multiple addresses.
You have my permission to share, modify and re-release this tool with any modifications that you see fit.
List of included challenges can be found in a text file alongside the download.

SCREENSHOT:
VIRUS SCAN: https://www.virustotal.com/file/2528...is/1356159276/
http://r.virscan.org/report/6536dee8...c56367ffe.html
BO2 Challenge Trainer_mpgh.net.zip3.2 MB · 1,859 downloads Scanning…
thanks for share
It is detected, as the challenges information is server sided and they check it.. but good job anyway!
Quote Originally Posted by mykybo View Post
It is detected, as the challenges information is server sided and they check it.. but good job anyway!
Proof
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Proof
Check the people who used it once in the last trainer thread, there is about a 1/4 chance of getting caught. I feel mad that I'm banned but I only buy the game once, ever. So, I get to wait.
Quote Originally Posted by justin871 View Post
Check the people who used it once in the last trainer thread, there is about a 1/4 chance of getting caught. I feel mad that I'm banned but I only buy the game once, ever. So, I get to wait.
Until we knows EXACTLY how TAC detected this cheat, or until we get a detailed sample size large enough to narrow down a cause of detection, I really don't see how you can put a % on it. It's been downloaded over 700 times across 3 sites, and only 10 or so people have complained about a ban.
I can't understand people who use this....75.000 exp? Thats nothing. play some games and you will complete this challenges. Risking a ban for this is stupid
Quote Originally Posted by Dennis453 View Post
I can't understand people who use this....75.000 exp? Thats nothing. play some games and you will complete this challenges. Risking a ban for this is stupid
lol? Nothing? Just 30k can level you up almost 2 whole levels when you're at 40+. This can level you up almost 3 levels at a time. Nothing, heh?!
Approved .
Woke up this morning, almost 20 hours since I first used this hack. Glad to say, no ban. The orignal creator has been using this for over a week without a ban. Others were banned within several games. A small minority reported a delay ban of around 1 day. I think this is safe, but I'll give you my definitive response later tonight.
just starting using this hack today i hope i don't get ban soon.

i am using it like this.
open game > online > barracks > ALT+TAb > open trainer > press all buttons > close trainer > back to game > join a game.
after game is done, i close the game and ill do the same process again just for make sure.



is there any way to do this to make prestige's to the weapons and camos ?

btw good hack idea.
Quote Originally Posted by reynieri14 View Post
just starting using this hack today i hope i don't get ban soon.

i am using it like this.
open game > online > barracks > ALT+TAb > open trainer > press all buttons > close trainer > back to game > join a game.
after game is done, i close the game and ill do the same process again just for make sure.



is there any way to do this to make prestige's to the weapons and camos ?

btw good hack idea.
It is possible, but it'll take more work to find and add the addresses. If we can go a few days without a ban, I'll start digging out and put together a trainer with more EXP and challenges.
Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?