Can Anyone Help Me With Decompiling?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can Anyone Help Me With Decompiling?
Basically I just wanna learn how to do the main basics, I know probably no one will help me but I know how to get links and stuff for logs but they are always blank, i think this is because they have a certain code at the end, does anyone know and would be grateful to share with me how to see their logs?


Skype: dayz.rawzehh
Well decompiling is used to find the web address, and to do that I would recommend red gate reflector.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Well decompiling is used to find the web address, and to do that I would recommend red gate reflector.
what do you do after you found the web adress and get to the blank page?
Thats ussally the hardest part, you can sometimes guess /keys.log but to get the exact webpage I don't exactly know.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Thats ussally the hardest part, you can sometimes guess /keys.log but to get the exact webpage I don't exactly know.
on a different post you posted you had cracked you first log, how did you do this?
Quote Originally Posted by rawzehh View Post
on a different post you posted you had cracked you first log, how did you do this?
Add me on skype and I'll show you how.
Skype: NormenJaydenFBI
thing is I know how to decompile everything but I get stuck with the website part, I think you have to SQL Inject but i am not sure
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us