WTSSteam Keys

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Steam Keys
I'm selling a lot of Steam Keys. Add me on skype: AqworldThunder


Borderlands 2 - $8
Black Ops 2 - $7
Assassin's Creed 3 - $7
Modern Warfare 3 - $6
Call of Duty Black Ops - $5
Dues Ex: Human Revolution - $5
Killing Floor - $4
Assassin's Creed 2 - $3
Star Wars Battlefront II - $2
Star Wars Republic Commandos - $2
Half-Life Source - $2
seems untrusted!! went off once I made my offer and deleted me from his friends list!!! Suspicious no?? even the prices are a bit too low
The Prices are too Good to be True ..
You're Really suspicious ..
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
The Prices are too Good to be True ..
You're Really suspicious ..
he's legit, i've traded with him.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post


he's legit, i've traded with him.
You vouched a probably scammer. You know you can have problems also
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
You vouched a probably scammer. You know you can have problems also
Look at scammer grave, I trusted this fcking bastard because of a voucher =,=''!
How fcking stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
You vouched a probably scammer. You know you can have problems also
well when he traded the trade went smoothly, check my minecraft thread
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post


well when he traded the trade went smoothly, check my minecraft thread
yes, but that was a cheap $1 minecraft account. the trade WOULD go smoothly because no one will scam for $1.
i don't think it is a good idea to call him legit and trusted when he only traded $1, plus you didn't buy his keys before so you don't know if he is legit or not as a seller.
just saying..
Quote Originally Posted by mfn_lee View Post
yes, but that was a cheap $1 minecraft account. the trade WOULD go smoothly because no one will scam for $1.
i don't think it is a good idea to call him legit and trusted when he only traded $1, plus you didn't buy his keys before so you don't know if he is legit or not as a seller.
just saying..
well he was legit when i was trading with him, if he scams then report him and don't whinge about.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'm selling a lot of Steam Keys. Add me on skype: AqworldThunder


Borderlands 2 - $8
Black Ops 2 - $7
Assassin's Creed 3 - $7
Modern Warfare 3 - $6
Call of Duty Black Ops - $5
Dues Ex: Human Revolution - $5
Killing Floor - $4
Assassin's Creed 2 - $3
Star Wars Battlefront II - $2
Star Wars Republic Commandos - $2
Half-Life Source - $2
ill buy star wars.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I'm selling a lot of Steam Keys. Add me on skype: AqworldThunder


Borderlands 2 - $8
Black Ops 2 - $7
Assassin's Creed 3 - $7
Modern Warfare 3 - $6
Call of Duty Black Ops - $5
Dues Ex: Human Revolution - $5
Killing Floor - $4
Assassin's Creed 2 - $3
Star Wars Battlefront II - $2
Star Wars Republic Commandos - $2
Half-Life Source - $2
I want to buy: Ac3 , Bo2, Borderlands2
Add me on skype: Armeagdon

Edit: BUYING AC3 + BO2 ATM FROM HIM , LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENDS.
This guy is a SCAMMER!

Posting proves at scammer's grave.
Quote Originally Posted by Regionate View Post
Look at scammer grave, I trusted this fcking bastard because of a voucher =,=''!
How fcking stupid.
Nobody sells using that price, even if are hacked accounts... Well, sorry... we are going to be scammed 1:5 ratio xD
I didn't scam you, I gave you the keys and you said they didn't work and you started insulting me. I refunded you anyways -___-
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I didn't scam you, I gave you the keys and you said they didn't work and you started insulting me. I refunded you anyways -___-

HAhaha nice try , i got screenshots. Never insulted you and your keys were fake anyways , you didn't refund me. I made a claim that takes over 2 weeks.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us