WTSWar Key 10$

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
War Key 10$
Selling WarZ key because I brought it and found it was a piece of shit, used a guest key before used real key. Shit, too many fa*gs, its more like TDM.
Price: 10$
Vouchs
Skype: haws1290
Quote Originally Posted by harryh View Post
Selling WarZ key because I brought it and found it was a piece of shit, used a guest key before used real key. Shit, too many fa*gs, its more like TDM.
Price: 10$
Vouchs
Skype: haws1290
Is this the 15$ package?
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post


Is this the 15$ package?
Yes it was but I sold it sorry man. Maybe I can interest you in a black ops steam account.
This guy scammed me. he sold me a guest key. instead of the real deal. i payed 8.50$. BANN him
Quote Originally Posted by CopyCatDk1 View Post
This guy scammed me. he sold me a guest key. instead of the real deal. i payed 8.50$. BANN him
I never scammed you, In the thread it says selling WarZ key, I never said selling WarZ Permanent key.
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER!
dont trust him
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us