Thumbs upA Hacker Clan

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
A Hacker Clan
I have a Hacker Clan ( Only for Hacker) Named= XxSpiritxX ..If u Want to Join Must Rank Master Seargent And Above.. CLan Results=52 Wins 18 Lose 4 Draw.. Must Use Hack If Want To Join..Just Give Name And I Approve U =) Give Name If Want to Join
May consider joining..
Make spam lose to get a lot of point.
i dont care..i just want to up tht wins
LMAO! i already join a hacker clan :P i want join hacker clan that have CLAN MARK! :3
Quote Originally Posted by pronoobjustsame View Post
LMAO! i already join a hacker clan :P i want join hacker clan that have CLAN MARK! :3
I dont think anybody will put clan mark on hacker clan...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us