How to check if I have been reported?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How to check if I have been reported?
How can i check if i've been reported. I've been using hacks in Clan Wars and most of the time, the other team have been accusing me of hacking, which i was, and said I would get banned. How can i check if they reported me and is there actually a high chance that I could get banned if they did?
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by _-Blazin-_ View Post
How can i check if i've been reported. I've been using hacks in Clan Wars and most of the time, the other team have been accusing me of hacking, which i was, and said I would get banned. How can i check if they reported me and is there actually a high chance that I could get banned if they did?
Thanks
Low chance if they use the in-game reporting thingy, unless there are numerous reports of you.
You should get banned in the first few weeks if they report you via email with solid proof, not some stuff where you randomly jump out and kill them.

Edit: I'm not sure about the via email thingy, there might be less or more reporters compared to a few months ago. So it might be a few days instead =P

2nd Edit: If you still wanna know how to check, go to the combat arms forum. Then go to the report section / user abuse section and search for your name =X

3rd edit: uh.. accident? o.o
Yeah i wanna know about this too! i always get reported
even when im not hacking lol
Quote Originally Posted by _-Blazin-_ View Post
How can i check if i've been reported. I've been using hacks in Clan Wars and most of the time, the other team have been accusing me of hacking, which i was, and said I would get banned. How can i check if they reported me and is there actually a high chance that I could get banned if they did?
Thanks
You can't.
Rofl
Go look at combat arms fourm for report section and type in your name
Go to the combat arms forum. Then goto the report section / user abuse section and search for ur name.
theres actually a very easy and fast way to know if you are reported or not.
lemme make some stuff and Ill come back to edit this and explain how.

EDIT:

Step 1
Go to gayxon combat arms forums (Nexon Forums - Combat Arms)

Step 2
Click the search button


Step 3 (A)
I made an account, so its unreported (yet XD)
you must type you IGN (in-game name) This time, my ign is Odysea
and this is whata non reported ign search results looks like



Step 3 (B)
In case that your ign has been reported this is what it will look like.
This time I typed my first banned acount IGN


rofl
and look what Ive found... my report


And this gay guy reported at least other 7 guys XD
that sucks
The chances of being banned IG (in game) is pretty dam rare, i've been hacking for about a year now.... all i can tell you is if they do report you IG, then it'll probably be ignored, im sure i've been reported over AT LEAST 100 times throughout my gaming time, and I still hack whenever I want and have yet to get banned. The only thing i suggest you do is to let them call you a hacker and just pwn em with hacks and skills :/ just dont make it obvious like super speed or anything extremely obvious :/ i dont know about checking for reports but i dont think they care much ^^
I don't think i have got reported before but i ma give it a try and see if i am.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?