Need a sig

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need a sig
can anyone make me a sig wit the grim reaper holdin a ***** and put my name in it somewhere please and thank you
here i made a Quick one for ya
sweet thanks
Quote Originally Posted by 1877 View Post
can anyone make me a sig wit the grim reaper holdin a ***** and put my name in it somewhere please and thank you
I'll get one done when I'm free.
Quote Originally Posted by EfiniRx7 View Post
I'll get one done when I'm free.
sweet, 2 would be better
Here you go, I've been kinda busy sorry to keep you waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by EfiniRx7 View Post
Here you go, I've been kinda busy sorry to keep you waiting.

no problem dude, thanks for the sig
No problem hoped you liked it, let me know if you want any changes made.
Quote Originally Posted by EfiniRx7 View Post
No problem hoped you liked it, let me know if you want any changes made.
na its perfect the way it is thanks
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us