Selling WC tops, life pots, and UT for cheap!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling WC tops, life pots, and UT for cheap!
I have a ton of items and can pretty much get any tops you want.
Life are $1 each.
http://i.imgur.com/KiGMk.png?1
highlighted items are the main ones i'm selling, but tell me what you want and I can try to get it for you.


I AM NOT GOING FIRST.
Must pay with paypal.
Prices are negotiable

Comment what you want and with your skype.
Quote Originally Posted by cap10planet View Post
Do you have archer tops?
Yep, I have doombows, coral bows, and QoTs. I can also get Elvish
Please add me on skype @Acyndria. I'll go into further detail of what I want there =)

<3 Acy
Quote Originally Posted by Acyndria View Post
Please add me on skype @Acyndria. I'll go into further detail of what I want there =)

<3 Acy
I added you
add me on skype : ksixdreamx4

i have some questions
add me on skype : tiago1994pt
hey, interested in buying life pots. my skype is : tombbraider
just bought 4 life pots off this gentleman. everything went smoothly. very nice guy.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?