Is any modding even slightly safe?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Is any modding even slightly safe?
I put it as slightly safe because people may think too much and say that nothing is safe. I'm saying like low(er) ban risk.
I want to use THIS: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-d...e-trainer.html
Because I need better guns. Is it a high ban risk?

I wanna hack because the only XP I get is match bonuses because I suck. XD

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Bump I need help
its your own risk you take

but if you use it like the description is saying there should be a low to no ban rate
Yea, follow instructions and maybe you'll survive
Theres always the risk of a ban, especially on Treyarch Games, but not that its impossible to cheat
Yea i've been reported like 20 times on mw3 but i'm still goin XD
Quote Originally Posted by freerider View Post
Yea i've been reported like 20 times on mw3 but i'm still goin XD
N on BO II , 3 reports = ban ...
Just stay unnoticed and make sure always to hack safe
@Horror

Wait if I use this won't people see me lvl'ing up rly fast?
Quote Originally Posted by freerider View Post
@Horror

Wait if I use this won't people see me lvl'ing up rly fast?
If people go to your recent games and notice you complete the same challenge every time you start a match, that can lead to a ban, but most ppl arent that smart
@Horror

Nonon like I'm in a game and start at lvl 17 like i am now) then i'm like lvl 30 at the end wouldnt that be weird??
Quote Originally Posted by freerider View Post
@Horror

Nonon like I'm in a game and start at lvl 17 like i am now) then i'm like lvl 30 at the end wouldnt that be weird??
No1s gonna notice it
[COLOR="Silver"]
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

No1s gonna notice it
[COLOR="Silver"]
u sure? cuz i see lots of ppl screaming hacker in games
bump

help plz
Quote Originally Posted by freerider View Post
bump

help plz
Nobody will give a fuck tbh, its not like somebody will be like "oh they jumped levels must be hax *reports*"
@Its Shreddie!


ppl probably will since they freak out over every thing on cod lol
bump... is any1 here
maybe this is a stupid question but this is confusing
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?