Talkingjust me again

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
just me again
kinda off topic but i just recently got a new laptop and i lovvve it but its a "gateway"

now i can play warrok once again

yay i hope to be much more active on mpgh

... ...also... .... just cerious what my satais wil be ater member" and what number of posts it will it take to get it there??

thanks this best site in the world, other the ebaums world
Good thing.
And I'm not certain, But I think its 150 posts = Advanced Member.

EDIT : Since this is an off-topic topic, I'd like to ask why Hood was banned for?
my brother got mad at him lol
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
my brother got mad at him lol
Dave? I hope its not permanent.
And besides, Are you his real life sister or its just a kind of "cyber-family"?
Quote Originally Posted by gchronic View Post
Dave? I hope its not permanent.
And besides, Are you his real life sister or its just a kind of "cyber-family"?
Liz is Daves real life sister.
Btw, why is this thread here.

If a gmod or liz sees this can you close this.
Gateway is probably the suckiest computer company ever...(In my opinion)
isnt there a spam cornner? for this?
150= H4X0R Member i think.
250= Dual-keyboard Member
Sorry! Family guy dood..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us